Nurse Station (NS) Controller – NURSE CALL SYSTEM
The RD PLAST Electronic Nurse Call System is an audio-visual call system, with a unique 3-colour lamp feature. It is also a highly modular system which can be configured to meet the needs of any type of hospital, nursing home or clinic – regardless of their size.
1.1.1 The System’s Modules consist of:-
- Nurse Station LCD (NS_LCD), for counter top location
- Alternately, wall-mounted Display Consoles
- Bed Head Unit (Calling Unit) modules, mountable on the wall or a Bed-Head Board Panel
- Hand held modules, for patient use
- Door Display modules (Door Indicator), mounted at the room entrance on the corridor wall
- Emergency Call modules (Toilet Calling Unit), mountable in the toilet
Model : Nurse Station (NS) Controller
Input Power : 230VAC, 50Hz.
Power Dissipation: 100 Watts Maximum
Communication Signal : 5VDC level at 9600 baud
Room Units power Output: 24VDC at 100mA.
Supervisory Unit Port : 5VDC level at 9600 baud Communication Signal
Power on Supervisory port: 24 VDC @20 mA
NS Display Unit : 5VDC level at 9600 baud Communication Signal
NS Display Port: 24 VDC @20 mA Power Supply
Support 16 Calling Units
It have 16 RJ45 sockets to be interfaced with Calling Units through CAT-5 cables
For Instant Help, Please Dial +011 45932000