Equipment Alarm Interface – NURSE CALL SYSTEM
The RD PLAST Electronic Nurse Call System is an audio-visual call system, with a unique 3-colour lamp feature. It is also a highly modular system which can be configured to meet the needs of any type of hospital, nursing home or clinic – regardless of their size.
1.1.1 The System’s Modules consist of:-
- Nurse Station LCD (NS_LCD), for counter top location
- Alternately, wall-mounted Display Consoles
- Bed Head Unit (Calling Unit) modules, mountable on the wall or a Bed-Head Board Panel
- Hand held modules, for patient use
- Door Display modules (Door Indicator), mounted at the room entrance on the corridor wall
- Emergency Call modules (Toilet Calling Unit), mountable in the toilet
Model : Equipment Alarm Interface
Power Dissipation : 5 watt maximum
Voltage Levels : 5 VDC maximum
Flush mountable on wall or bed-head board / panel.
One solid state LED used as calls status indicators.
Single reset button of sturdy micro-switch or membrane switch construction.
Epoxy-polyester powder coated MS Enclosure panel with functions marked.
Mating connectors or brass screw terminals for incoming wires.
Uses a modular electrical switch outlet.
Provision for equipment alarm to connect four device (optional).
For Instant Help, Please Dial +011 45932000